Monday, March 23, 2009

Todd and Cheryl had e-mailed about doing a ride, and of course we were all up for it. Everyone met down at goose. Mark and Ty had rode down, so they went back and got their ranger and decided to ride with us. What an adventure it was!!! Our jeep had broke down Friday nite, so we ended up riding with Dale, Janice and Sarah. We started out late Saturday (due to trying to get our jeep running). It is amazing how much fun you can pack into a few hours. Janice, Sarah and me road in the back of their polaris, and what great entertainment we had, cause Mark & Ty were behind us. I don't think I have every laughed so hard or feared for my life with Mark driving behind us. All I can say is Ty is a good woman for putting up with him, cause he kept her in the bushes the whole trip.

Todd and Cheryl coming through the cattle gap to the back woods. These two were a riot. My jaws were so sore Sunday from laughing. I know if no one else had fun, I had enough for all (but I'm sure everyone did, cause that's all we could talk about the next day).

Ty was trying to cover her face, cause the dust was pretty bad after we came out of the back woods. And as usual Mark was not looking where he was going.



No comments:

Post a Comment