Monday, October 19, 2009

My mama fishing at Dale's dock, she was the cricket baiter for Daddy, I don't do cricket's, I barly do worms.....
As most of you know, my daddy past away this past August. When we found out that he did not have long to live, due to having cancer. I asked him what he most wanted to do. His answer was to go fishing, so fishing it was. Dale was kind enough to let us fish at his dock. All daddy had to do was sit, I or mama would bait his hook and I would take the fish off. I will treasure those last two fishing trips with my daddy forever.
This was taken on daddy's first fishing trip, my older sister came along with us.


Mark had been sitting in his hottub one morning watching several humming birds comming down to feed on this bottle brush bush. I decided to try and get a pic. It took several tries, cause they are quick little boogers, but finally.


1 comment: