Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ben always starts the Peter Board every party, so that we can keep track incase anyone forgets who petered first! Dale making sure the Moonshine is buring blue in stead of red you are dead color.
Bless his heart, he is usually the last one standing, but he made it up first. Atleast he is a happy drunk and a good sport when you mess with him. When everyone finally left, I went up, he was no longer on the bathroom floor, so I went to the bedroom, in which the door was locked, I could not see him, payday was raising cain wanting to get out. I could not find a key, so I pried the door open with a butter knife (impervise) let pay out and still no Mark. Then I found him on the couch passed out. Got him to the bed and all tucked in. He was doing a lot of mumbling, something about hating everyone! But he did not remember a whole lot about the party. There seems to be one of those every party we have, Lydia hint hint.....

1 comment: