Friday, October 31, 2008

Gator hunt

Just wanted to post the pic's of the 10'7 gator that Mark & is Uncle Chet got last nite on the Wacissa River
My cat had to get up and see what it was on the boat, she did not act scared at all, I reakon she knew he was dead dead..
Yuk! How'd you like to meet him on the river, Mark said that they had got him in a place on the river where he had let me fall in the water, he said I fell, but he let me go as I was getting on the boat.
Mark and his Uncle Chet, when they got home with the creature.


3 comments:

  1. Those are AWESOME!!! I'll have to make sure Ben sees this! Can't wait to see you tonight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! Way to go Mark. Glad you were able to get a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks bigger than 10'2", WOW! I know where you are talking about because I have pics of Mark letting you go in the water, not once but TWICE, I will bring them tonight.

    ReplyDelete