Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Goose Pasture Campint 10/08-5


Mark and I was headed back to Goose after our Slave Canal adventure, when he yelled for me to throw out the anchor. Which I did, not knowing why. He had found a piece of drift wood he wanted to put in our water garden at home. When it came time to retrieve the anchor, it was stuck. Guess who had to go and get it?



Thank goodness I did not sink to my waist in mud.. But I sure was looking for critters.

Awe Ha, got it. But when I picked the anchor up, the boat started to float away. I was holding on for dear life when all Mark could do is laugh (reakon he knew the boat would leave once I picked up the anchor, so he was camera ready!


And all for this! But it looks great in my water garden.....

2 comments:

  1. All these pictures are great! So funny!!
    Are you wearing SUSPENDERS?! We'll have to start callin you Mrs. Q (-ball)...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish I could have been there and watched this drama unfold. The pics are great, Mark was brave to laugh while you were doing the dirty work.

    ReplyDelete